Tuesday 8 November 2011

VINTAGE AND CRAFT FAIR...

On Sunday I attended the Vintage and Craft Fair organised by Janet Shek from iheartart in Aberdeen...


It was a very busy day with lots of sales....The music bunting went down very well which I was pleased about...
I sold the 2 wee hoosies that I had left and 4 of the birds, the gingerbread man and the silver angel wings...
Both the pirate door hangers went...
I also sold two of the canvases which I was pleased about...

There were loads of other stalls selling handmade wares and vintage goodies including Cushie Doo Vintage, Flourish, Katia, twentythreetwo, Emily Fraser, Camilla-Erika and Sugar Plum Crafts

Why not go and check them out...they have some gorgeous items for sale...

That's me for today...take care...


Kirsti xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsti! Wow, your table looked great. I won't be doing any craft fairs this holiday season - they are a lot of work! I'm so glad to hear you sold several items. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo