Sunday 19 August 2012

SCAVENGER UPDATE...

Another couple of photos ticked of the Scavenger list...

 This is Niamh under the movie poster for Brave which we went to see last week with all the girls plus one extra....unfortunately the battery in my camera (which I took especially!) went flat before I took the first picture:0(

 Now this next one is slightly pushing it...It's not actually a pier as such but the harbour entrance in Aberdeen...so I suppose that's a bit of a cheat...not sure where exactly our nearest pier would be...


These are just a couple of shots from Niamh's birthday party which we had today at the Foam Factory...much fun had by all...Her favourite present was Merida's bow and arrow set from the film Brave...bestest present EVER!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Niamh! It's my birthday today! You are doing well on the Scavenger Hunt, I have a few still to find, but the challenge has been great fun. Love the ball party pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the birthday party certainly looks like someone playing with a ball to me! Although perhaps you already found that one . . .
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niamh looks like she had a great birthday party and we loved Brave too. The wee girl in Brave is the double of my niece she had even just bought a bow and arrow, LOL.
    Hope all is well with you guys, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo