Tuesday 4 September 2012

PICTURES....AT LAST...

These are some piccies of the bits and pieces I made for my next door neighbours wedding which we unfortunately couldn't attend due to being in Edinburgh for the Tattoo(see the post below)...It sounded like a lot of fun and I'm sad we missed it....
 
 
 
Signs...I used the Cricut to cut out the letters and mountboard for the base...was very tricky trying to work out the right sizes for the letters...I went through a lot of trial and error with these...
 
 
Bunting...I cut the first one out from calico fabric using the Big Shot and then stamped with a large text stamp and the second one is hand cut and also made from calico with a lovely red heart stamped in the middle...
 
 
Cards...The bridesmaid one is made from one I seen on Pinterest...it caught my eye and I thought it would make a nice wedding card...
 
Confetti...These were made using up a 6x6 pad of papers and then edged with vintage photo distress ink...they are actually quite tricky til you get the hang of it...
 
and a Thank You bunting for the Thank You cards...
 
That's it for today...I hope Blogger is nicer to me in the future and will let me upload my photos...xx

9 comments:

  1. That bunting is fantastic! So is everything else, but those really caught my eye. Lucky neighbors.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of lovely weddingness there. Love the cones on confetti and the bunting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey clever girl! All of the decorations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your neighbour must have been well pleased with all your hard work. Loving the bunting. Gosh, haven't read your blog for ages. Need to get a grip with my blog, at some point.

    Hope you are all well. Big hugs and kisses to all....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely Mrs Cook. Touchwood no more blogger problems. See ya later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsti great work love all your pictures, cards and signs. You've been busy. x
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just superlovely, my daughter would love it. Shes 20 and at uni at the moment but she dreams of weddings and shes always having ideas for centre pieces china etc. She loves all the shows on TV about weddings too. Thank goodness shes no no martial ideas of her own at present or it could cost her pop and me a fortune. Alternatively shed be ragging on me to be making things. I already made her bunting for her rooms at uni and for her friends who seen hers so I think shed wear me out with a wedding
    Fabo blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bunting!!! Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bunting!! Fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo