Saturday 24 January 2015

DOCUMENTED LIFE PROJECT...WEEK 3...

Finished...I started off with distress inks and a blending tool but this wasn't bright enough for me so I changed to Dylusion spray inks. I then used a 12x12 circle stencil and ghosted with water.


Then I used a different circle stencil and sprayed ink through it. I was going to cut out the flowers from a piece of pretty tissue paper I found in my stash but I stuck one down and didn't like it, hence the reason there is only one.


Did the circles round the edge with paint and bottle tops and the rubber end of a pencil. I scraped texture paste through another stencil.



 I wanted to use the lyrics from Somewhere Over The Rainbow as it's one of my favourites. I used my vintage typewriter to type it onto tissue...it's not disappeared as much as I hoped it would. Lastly I stamped my favourite Banksy image at the bottom.
 X

EDIT...it was pointed out that I had used the wrong song title..it should be I Can Sing a Rainbow! Must have been having one of those senior moments that people talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo