Thursday, 26 August 2010

NEW ETSY SHOP

This week I opened my etsy shop - StorminavintageTcup for business after setting it up in July- I started of with this little trinket box that I bought along with some other shapes and sizes from Hobbycraft just before going on holiday and it was a tutorial that I seen on mjm-the art tart that spurred me into using this one and then a remark from Sonja that morning made me put it in the shop....so thank you to both of you for the kick up the butt that I probably needed...I found these two notepads lurking about in a box from a while ago so I thot just to add a couple more items I would pop them in the shop too...you never know...unfortunately the photo of the other one just refused to upload!!!

I would also like to say a BIG thank you to Jacqui over at Simply Create for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' she gave me yesterday....now I need to pass it on....but I am going to cop out of this and pass it on to everyone whose blog I read and follow because they are all so full of inspiration and fabulousness..... Well that's it for now...hopefully will have more to show next week and hopefully I will manage to keep up with demand for items from the shop...lol...chance will be a fine thing!!!!