Thursday 26 August 2010

NEW ETSY SHOP

This week I opened my etsy shop - StorminavintageTcup for business after setting it up in July- I started of with this little trinket box that I bought along with some other shapes and sizes from Hobbycraft just before going on holiday and it was a tutorial that I seen on mjm-the art tart that spurred me into using this one and then a remark from Sonja that morning made me put it in the shop....so thank you to both of you for the kick up the butt that I probably needed...I found these two notepads lurking about in a box from a while ago so I thot just to add a couple more items I would pop them in the shop too...you never know...unfortunately the photo of the other one just refused to upload!!!

I would also like to say a BIG thank you to Jacqui over at Simply Create for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' she gave me yesterday....now I need to pass it on....but I am going to cop out of this and pass it on to everyone whose blog I read and follow because they are all so full of inspiration and fabulousness..... Well that's it for now...hopefully will have more to show next week and hopefully I will manage to keep up with demand for items from the shop...lol...chance will be a fine thing!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great start Kirsti - the photos are very good. I would use the photo of the box that you've put here, as the main photo for the shop.
    Love the box and notebooks. Good luck with the shop!
    Congratulations on the blog award too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome honey and the box is still fab. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your shop Kirsti. Beautiful trinket box and notepad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you lots of success with your new shop - the notepads are brilliant....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you, I hope the shop is a great success.
    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you every success with your new shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the new shop....x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kirsti , good luck with your Etsy shop -- been over and had a look --great products
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo