Tuesday 31 August 2010

SIMPLY CREATE DESIGN TEAM...

I'm in.....the Simply Create Design Team that is....Can't believe it...never thought I would be picked in a million years as there are so many wonderfully creative people out there...I swithered about entering but Sonja and Susan both said I should go for it so I thought 'why not'....I didn't even send my entry in til last night - last minute Annie as usual...I am soooo exciiiited and can't wait to get started and to meet all my new teamies..... Thank you Jacqui - you have really made my day!!!

Hop on over and say hello to all the rest of the girls....




I am also going to be doing a class over at the shop on the 23rd September and here is a wee sneak peek if you fancy it!!!!


OMG...still can't believe it...and it's so lovely that there are one or two or even three or four of the peeps that I know and love on the team as well....Don't think I will be able to sleep now!!!!

25 comments:

  1. Congrats Kirsti !!!!! look forward to seeing the full view of your workshop.
    Anne xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey teamie Snoopy happy dances all around. Love the new background I'm still having a gray thing at the moment. Looking forward to your class and it looks even better than the sneak peek shows.See ya Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. big congrats kirsti....lovely to have you as a teamie...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab news Kirsti, well deserved.

    Looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kirsti, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Kirsti...hope you managed to get some sleep through your excitement! Looking forward to being your 'team mate' !! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, well done, can't wait to see what you create. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kirsti. Good to hear you are doing a class too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kirsti you work is wonderful no wonder you made the Team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Kirsti :) Good luck with your class.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations hun, you really do deserve this. Also, loving the backgound on the blog....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kirsti, I'm on the team too and thought I'd pop in and say hello :). Look forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic news Kirsti :) Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great news Kirsti congratulations you'll be fab. Love the new lookie blog too. Good Scottish weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kirsti, Carol here, I'm thrilled too and really looking forward to playing along with you. Going on Saturday? might see you there. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done!!! Knew you could do it! Coffee on me next week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done Kirsti. Love the new look blog.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kirsti congrats on the DT. I've been choosen too and still can't quite believe it - I'm so excited!

    Speak soon

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!!

    Looking forwards to seeing your creations.

    Great news about the class too...x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya, congrats on the DT position, me too, and I'm just as excited as you are. Can't wait to get started.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kirsti!

    I am soooooo excited and can't wait to get started......with a bit of luck I might try and get over to do Kaths extra class!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooooooooh how exciting! Big congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. well done girl and well deserved. Like the look of the sneaky peek too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on making the DT, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo