Tuesday, 31 August 2010

SIMPLY CREATE DESIGN TEAM...

I'm in.....the Simply Create Design Team that is....Can't believe it...never thought I would be picked in a million years as there are so many wonderfully creative people out there...I swithered about entering but Sonja and Susan both said I should go for it so I thought 'why not'....I didn't even send my entry in til last night - last minute Annie as usual...I am soooo exciiiited and can't wait to get started and to meet all my new teamies..... Thank you Jacqui - you have really made my day!!!

Hop on over and say hello to all the rest of the girls....




I am also going to be doing a class over at the shop on the 23rd September and here is a wee sneak peek if you fancy it!!!!


OMG...still can't believe it...and it's so lovely that there are one or two or even three or four of the peeps that I know and love on the team as well....Don't think I will be able to sleep now!!!!