Thursday, 2 December 2010

DECEMBER 365 CALENDAR...YES YOU DID READ THAT RIGHT...

Well who would have thought after just finishing November I would have had December all ready and waiting...but shock - horror - gasp - here they are!!! It's the last month of this fabulous challeng wich was started by Kate over at the Kathryn Wheel...why not start your own one since the New Year is just around the corner...it was great fun... These are quite straightforward pages this month - scraped on some Holly Berry acrylic paint and then scraped some gold over the white spaces that were left...I then used a piece of non-stick cooking mesh that I picked up in Poundland for...well a pound and sprayed though with some Pomegranit Dylusion Ink...gives a fab effect don't you think!!!
I had in my head that I wanted to use Christmas baubles for my days when I remembered I had a pack of Christmas Blonde Moments papers lurking in my paper store so I cut them out and arranged on the page (they are a little small so in hindsight I should have maybe scanned them and enlarged them)...I used another Blonde Moments sheet and cut out the santa, reindeer, snowman, trees and Christmas pud and edged them all with gold embossing...I think I am in need of a new Versamark pen and a new Stazon pad as both seem a little dry... The rosette in the corner was done using my new Hougie Board which is great for this...I was going to buy the Tim Holtz Rosette die but then I seen a YouTube video using the board and I thought that would be better as you could make different sized ones rather than just the one size from the die...it can also be used for loads of other things to so all in all I think it was a slightly better buy...
I stamped the numbers using Autumn Leaves Messy Dates and the words using MSE Multi Retro...
All done and ready to start next year!!!