Sunday 9 January 2011

A-Z TAG CHALLENGE...

I am doing the A-Z Photography Challenge over on UKS this year as well as Kate's Calendar Challenge(which I haven't started yet...ooops!!) and thought it might be fun to start a tag challenge based on the A-Z theme since it seems quite popular this year....so starting this week I will do a tag beginning with the letter 'A' and fortnightly there after...

The theme is 'YOU'...anything that is topical to you and yours...Sonja has said she will join me as well...so that's two of us...feel free to join in and if enough do I will (try to) add the Mister Linky thing so you can see what everyone else is up to!!! It can be in any style and any size you feel comfortable with...It's up to you - it's your tag!!! xxx

Edited....was thinking the 15th and the 30th of each month as the dates for for the tags!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a very busy year. Love to you all.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool just had my idea now should I do the ironing or the tag mmmm decisions decisions lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the 52Q thing over on UKS but wasn't sure about it as I have never done anything like that - could be interested in your tag idea though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo