Wednesday 5 January 2011

WOYWW...5th January 2011

It's that day of the week again....Hop on over to Julia at Stamping Ground to see what it's all about and catch up and have a nosy at some desks from around the world!!!


This week on my desk is my DT project that I am working on for Simply Create - gorgeous Scarlett papers by Glitz are the order of the day there...I love them...will show you the rest of the project when I have finished and uploaded to our DT blog!

I am also working on one of those brown cardboard/paper mache boxes that you get from Hobbycraft...I thought the style of the canvas I did in a previous post would look great on the lid of one of these boxes...I downloaded some images from a gorgeous shop I found on Etsy called Cemerony...go check her out - she has some beautiful images and is lovely to deal with too...can't ask for more than that...

So that's it from me today. The kids are of back to school and I have the house to tidy and then the shopping to do before going to watch Niamh perform her Nativity that was postponed due to the horrendous weather before the holidays!! Let's hope they still remember their lines..heehee....xx

22 comments:

  1. morning Kirsti - I spotted the Scarlett papers straight away.
    have fun at the nativity
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those tags and box lid, look forward to seeing them all completed. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the nativity went well - have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pieces of work on your desk. Look forward to seeing them when finished.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a brayer I spy? Looking good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh lovely and messy, just the way a crafty desk should be.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to see your desk, Kirsti. I studied it, looking at all the lovely things there. :o) Thanks for letting us take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, lovely busy desk there - enjoy the nativity. thanks for sharing. No.28

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the nativity was fun, I actually still remember mine from yonks ago!! Love the work desk and everything going on.

    Hugs
    Brenda 83

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all I LOVE the title of your blog and your blog background. Your desk looks very interesting and I like the look of your tags. I have the very same box to decorate, of course mine may not get done so soon! thanks for the etsy link-I want everything.
    Linby x #109

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year to you, very nice of you to comment on my blog....theres some lovely people on here!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great things on your desk and will check out Cemerony.
    Sandra #66

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely idea to do the pre-Christmas activities the children missed out on!!
    Sue xx 50

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look of that box and those rounded arches are stunning. Would love to see the finished projects. Happy WOYWW on Thursday from #16.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the very interesting pieces on your desk. Can't wait to see the finished projects.
    Tertia 122

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lot of lovely things happening on your desk. It all looks very interesting.
    I hope the Nativity went well.
    Hugs Lisa (108)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some interesting and lovely things on the desk! Love those tags and the box is very pretty. Thanks for sharing. #95

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very creative desk. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year Kirsti -- nice busy desk you've got there . look forward to seeing all your finished dt projects
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  20. a very busy desk with lots of great looking projects. thanks for sharing, hope the nativity went well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thats one creative space you have there, thanks for the peek, oh and a bit late but Happy New Year x
    Minxy #25

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those arch tags, you got some colours going on there - and is that a blue heart I see on the left - that's looking fab. Hope you didn't blub at the nativity. I always do!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo