Sunday 20 February 2011

BLOG AWARDS....

I have been a very poor blogger this week...just haven't had the inclination...but here I am on Sunday filling in a bit of time before picking Libby up from extra dance practice (Modern exam coming up) and giving them a quick lunch before dropping Ellie of for her extra dance practice...

Last week I received THREE blog awards so I thought it was about time I passed them on...

The first two were from Sonja and Erika...



So I have to tell you 8 interesting facts about myself which may be tricky as I am not sure they are that interesting...

1. I took up crafting properly just over 9 years when I found out how much wedding invitations cost and decided to do my own

2. I used to be able to sit on my hair it was so long

3. I have been with Allan for 21 years at the end of March

4. Morgan and Ellie (my first two children) have the same birthday one year apart and there is only 9 minutes between their birth times

5. I love 'proper' coffee/cappuccino/latte, etc but the smell of instant coffee makes me want to throw up

6. I did the Moon Walk 4 years ago in 6 hours and 50 minutes

7. I went to see Bryan Adams in concert when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and was right at the front

8. I wish i had more self confidence and belief in myself...

So that's that bit done...now i have to pass it on to 7 people who inspire me...

1. Christy Thomlinson 2. Ponderings 3. Red Lead 4. Unity Stamp Co 5. Paper Turtle 6. LilyBean's Paperie 7. ReVamp

I know most of these are commercial blogs but the do inspire me and that's what the award is all about...

The next one I received was from Susan...


and I am passing this one onto.....

Sonja...we have very similar taste in craft although there is a lot that I like but she doesn't and vice versa

Kath...I love her very inspired cards

Anne...her sewing skills are fabulous

Judy...her cards never cease to amaze me and for some reason we have this uncanny knack of coming up with the same ideas at the same time

Darcy...I like the fact she has her own style and isn't afraid to use it..Pencils through her ear springs to mind...lol

Kate...I wish I could lay down colour as good as she can...

So that's it for now...I do have some crafty stuff to show but not done photos yet as the light has been so poor these last few days (what am I talking about it's been the last few months!!!)...it has been constantly pouring with rain and dull and overcast...

Thank you to all the ladies who left me these awards....xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsti
    congrats on the awards and big thank you for passing one on to me....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hun. I need to get my blogging head on and not my tired too much work head I have currently or the I want to kill my hubby head that has been around as well lol!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Kirsti ~ Thanks for thinking of me. :o) I'm going to think about some facts to post...I'm a bit low on blog inspiration right now so I appreciate you passing this along to me. Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award Kirsti. Hope you got enough fabric in Jacqui's sale to finish those cushions
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo