Friday, 11 February 2011

VINTAGE STYLE SEWING NOTEPAD

A little altered shoppers notepad...I love taking these really cheap little boring notepads and making them into something a little bit special... The papers are by....I can't remember...but are the same ones I used to make my paper wreath which must have been pre-blogging days as I this is the only reference I can find to it!!! Think they might be Kay and Co (double sided)... The dressmakers form and sentiments are Hero Arts...

the seam bind is from Prairie Bird Boutique...I have just ordered the Marie Antoinette and the Victorian Beauty bundles as it's so lush...

I ventured into stitching it all together and am quite pleased with how it turned out...I can see the sewing machine being used a lot more in the future...anyway I have just added this to my Etsy shop...

Thanks for looking...
Kirsti xx