Tuesday 15 May 2012

50 YEARS....

I can't imagine being married for 50 years! We have only just reached our 10 year anniversary, although we have actually been together for 22 years....
 This is my take on  a card that's in the latest Stampin' Up catalogue that I made for my friend Carrie to give to her mum and dad for reaching this wonderful milestone...
 I've used a mixture of Stampin' Up products - this butterfly being one of their dies for the Big Shot...the blue card is embossed using one of their embossing folders and I think the scallop is one of their punches...the butterfly was overstamped with a script stamp by darkroomdoor which I love...
This is also another Stampin' up set which is great - stamp the image and cut it out with a punch - so easy...the script paper is from BoBunny...xxx

6 comments:

  1. Its a lovely card!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a milestone to celebrate!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a lovely card and I'm sure will be very much appreciated. I'm lucky to say I have that stamp & punch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kirsti love it. Hope you have a fab SU party. x
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card especially the colours.The party was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and that butterfly stamp is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo