Wednesday 13 June 2012

LOVELY VINTAGE FINDS...

Well now I no longer have to create for craft fairs I have a little more time on my hands and it kinda feels nice(I do have a couple of outstanding orders that need doing tho) and I am enjoying it....
 These bowls were something I purchased a few weeks ago from Nina's Apartment at the Vintage Fair in Aberdeen...love them...

 And today I picked up these little cuties, also from Nina...
They are so sweet...and they along with a few other bits and pieces look fab on my dresser...I love vintage things and hope to try my hand at painting up some second-hand things in a vintage style soon...

I have also started the challenge Sonja and I set ourselves a couple of months which was to take part in the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012 making one tag to swap and another to keep...I won't post the pic yet as I haven't passed it on to Sonja yet...xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the china and good luck on keeping up with your challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your purchases Kirsti, the thing about craft fairs is you are always making for everyone else and never have time to play...that takes some of the fun of it away..now you have time to do your teachers gifts...yaah! I hear you cry, LOL.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice additions and you're teasing me with the tag lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fab cups etc and I love the tags they are great

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo