Saturday 23 June 2012

PINTEREST....

Another challenge....make something from Pinterest at least once a week instead of just drooling over all the gorgeous, lovely, fabulous makes, etc on there....Sonja put this challenge to me so if there is anyone else out there who would like to take part please feel free to join in...if we get a few joiners we will have a set day for posting...


These are some cards I have made for teachers as we finish school on Friday for 7 weeks of summer holidays...yippeeee(for the first couple of weeks anyway and then I will probably be tearing my hair out wishing they were back at school as you do..lol...)
And this was my Pinterest inspiration....not too far from the original!!
Anyway, I hope some more people can join in and we might even put up one of those linky things so I can see your creations...

8 comments:

  1. Great cards, bunting is my fav thing at the moment. I made fabric bunting as well as using it in my paper crafts. I think its so festive and celebratory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Is that the new paper acquisition from last week lol? Must get my cards sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Is that the new paper acquisition from last week lol? Must get my cards sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cards. I've just ordered all my cards and presents for teachers. God there's loads this year, teachers, TA's, teacher who does lunch club, head teacher for letting me do my placement. Teacher who I did the placement with, the list is endless.
    Love to you all...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card, great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kirsti loving this idea. Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards look great. I'm a retired nursery school teacher and I saved all of the special homemade cards I received over the years. I'm sure your children's teachers will treasure these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are such cute cards!!! I make cards to send to my mom and grandma every week and am running out of ideas, so I'm really happy to see these today! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo