Saturday 6 July 2013

QUIRKY...

I was on Facebook the other day and a post came up for a card using a Stampotique stamp and some washi tape, it reminded me of some monster cards I did a while ago using the Hero Arts monster digi stamps and lots of splattered paint...
 
 
And this is what I came up with...I used Dylusion Inks to make the splatter this time...The Lovely Girl one has already gone and I'm going to use the Birthday Girl one for Niamh as it's her 8th birthday on Thursday!
 
Enjoy the sunshine if you have it...a couple more dance classes and that's us officially on summer holidays...off to meet up with Sonja this afternoon.
 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I may have to lift them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes - love them all - I love the images but they are so expensive (or is it me being tight lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these are cool. Didn't know they came in digis, will need to go and have a nosey,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Liz as far as I know they don't come in digi...it was Hero Arts ones I was meaning..xx

      Delete
  4. Isn't it great to be inspired by something!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo