Friday 5 July 2013

Teacher Thank You...

In most parts of Scotland I think this is the last day of term and with that comes the Thank You gift and card for the teacher(or teachers in our case, we have 5 between the two girls still at primary school!)
 
 
 
I am very proud of the fact that I have had mine(along with my next door neighbour and my sister-in-laws) made and ready to hand out about 3 weeks ago... I opted for a simple card as I was making so many and I painted, stamped and embossed the apple with the teacher's name on one side and from ??? on the other... I hope they liked them.
 
Well hope that whenever you get your summer holidays that you enjoy them and lets hope that they bring some much needed sunshine with them.
 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Far too organised Kirsti. Not quite the same as running around the night before school breaks up. Lastminute.com

    Enjoy the holidays, gulp!!
    Give me a shout if you come through this way.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I wish I could send some of our sunshine your way! We are having a really HOT summer so far. Your card is adorable, and that's great that you were ahead of schedule!

    I wanted to ask you about the "American lunch" your kids had at school. You mentioned it in a comment on my blog and I am very curious what food is thought to be an "American" meal. Do tell... :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...they ad burger/hot dog with fries instead of chips, southern style chicken and mac 'n cheese instead of macaroni cheese...not sure what was for dessert..xx

      Delete
    2. :o) I figured it might be a burger or hot dog, and I think it's adorable that they called them fries instead of chips for the day.

      Delete
  3. What a great idea - love them x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo