Wednesday, 3 March 2010

WOW...

Well here we are at the Rusty Pickle classes over at Simply Create, Alford....and what a blast they were... the first one started of quite sedate although there was good lot of giggling from us girls on the naughty table, Erika, Emma, Jayne, Kara and me....



This was the first class.... 'My Life Album'




Lorraine and Emma


Mr Pickle in action....


Don't you just love Jacqui's chandelier in the shop - its gorgeous.....



Second book 'Pocket Pop'
This one was a way faster pace but I think most of us managed to keep up although Emma was losing the will to live at one point... The main focus of this book is the pop-up shape that is hidden inside the back cover....
Judy and me with Lance...


And last but not least the gorgeous and lush star prize that I won which is the 'This is Us' kit - loads of stash in it.....thank you...