Tuesday 2 March 2010

RUSTY PICKLE...

Can't wait for this afternoon when I am of to Simply Create in Alford to do the Rusty Pickle classes... that's if the flipping snow stops - I am really sick of it now and want it to STOP - woke up this morning to find it is dinging on again but hopefully it is just a passing shower and won't lie.....PLEEEEEASE!!!!! Will post you an update tomorrow about how I get on.... so exciting...

Oh yes and Sonja emailed me this yesterday and has posted about it on her blog....Oh My God - how lush are those colours... xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Hey there, enjoy the class - it will be fab I'm sure. The new T!m (heehee!) colours are lovely, had a play with them at Dyan's. Can't wait to see what you make with Mr Pickle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to tonight!! Yippee! do we ahve to bring anything?

    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got to the class with Mr Pickle. Know what you mean about the snow I was going to AFTH this am. and woke up to snow but was determined to go as it is Dina Wakely's 2 day workshop and it was wonderful.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a good time didn't we? Kept working hard! Great to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing what you made at your class :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo