Sunday, 28 February 2010

FEBRUARY CALENDAR PAGES...

Just an update on my February 365 Calendar Challenge from Kate....


I cut out February 2010 on the Cricut and then used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss it.... actually I have just noticed that I have stuck the 'a' in February down back to front...lol...
After smudging the lovely stamped image on the right hand corner with the iron earlier I popped out a set of Tim Holtz grungeboard butterfly wings, inked them up with Worn Lipstick distress ink and then coated them with Clear Rock Candy crackle paint... Now it says on the bottle you can speed up the drying time by using a heat tool but I found this just bubbled the paint up so in future I think I will just let it air dry and keep away from the heat tools...lol... I used some tiny flat back pearls to create the body...


Haven't even started the March pages yet and it's the 1st tomorrow - where have the last two months gone already!!!...but watch this space...xox

PS - Sorry but sometimes my pictures will enlarge and sometimes they won't - I don't do anything different and I don't know how to get them to enlarge when you click on them...