Wednesday 3 February 2010

DOCUMENT 2010...

Last night I was pondering my Document 2010 Challenge that is running over on UKS and wondering how I was going to do it all since I don't have a spare 12x12 album when I clicked onto this fabulous youtube tutorial by Tangie Baxter that I bookmarked a while ago and suddenly it all fell into place... I have this notebook that came as part of a gift set from Boots last year so I set to work adding and distressing pages... and I have to say I am very pleased with it (plus it was fun)...

So my new project went from this
...to this very quickly indeed...
Just away to dig out all the bits I saved for the month of January and get them in the book now....xoxo

12 comments:

  1. It looks decidedly more interesting! Are you going to show us more when you've filled January? x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea love it.
    love chris xx
    thanks for your lovely comments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - it has expanded. Once you add everything, you'll have a stand-up 180 degree book ;)

    The little glimpses of the pages reveal an exciting array of colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea Kirsti, I took some pics in Jan but didn't save any bitties - and we had gone to the cinema too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's an award for you on my blog, feel free to ignore it lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant, Im so going to make some :). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good. It's very Junque Journal like as well from the Art Caravan project. Will look fab when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness you have filled it really quickly! I am impressed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh looks fabby. Must check out your links. What have I been missing!! Congrats on your award.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh ... how scrummy does this book look. OOhhh how I'd love to have a good flick through it LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo