Sunday, 7 February 2010

MORE DOCUMENT 2010...

Here is an update on how my Document 2010 journal is coming along....

I borrowed Elaine's SU tab punch and made these cute little tabs for the months of my journal... I used MSE Multi Collage Alphabet set to stamp the months in SU's Chocolate Chip... I then used my SU sponge daubers (if you haven't got these you should definitely get some - I find them much easier to use than the big Tim Holtz or Inkssentials blender tool...)


The big JAN letters are from 3bugsinarug Blossom range and I stenciled the hearts and flowers from some offcuts that I had been punching shapes from earlier in the week using Adirondack Paint Dabbers... the pink flower didn't turn out so good tho...


And these are just some of the pages I have done so far...


I made the lollipop flower on this page after Leigh pointed out this blog on her blog last week and since then I have gone a little bit flower mad....lol...

Hopefully will have a few more of the pages to show you in the next week... thanks for looking...xoxo