Sunday 7 February 2010

MORE DOCUMENT 2010...

Here is an update on how my Document 2010 journal is coming along....

I borrowed Elaine's SU tab punch and made these cute little tabs for the months of my journal... I used MSE Multi Collage Alphabet set to stamp the months in SU's Chocolate Chip... I then used my SU sponge daubers (if you haven't got these you should definitely get some - I find them much easier to use than the big Tim Holtz or Inkssentials blender tool...)


The big JAN letters are from 3bugsinarug Blossom range and I stenciled the hearts and flowers from some offcuts that I had been punching shapes from earlier in the week using Adirondack Paint Dabbers... the pink flower didn't turn out so good tho...


And these are just some of the pages I have done so far...


I made the lollipop flower on this page after Leigh pointed out this blog on her blog last week and since then I have gone a little bit flower mad....lol...

Hopefully will have a few more of the pages to show you in the next week... thanks for looking...xoxo

14 comments:

  1. i like that project. i will try it also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book I like it a lot. Much better than Shim's version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks brilliant - not sure that style is for me though - I think I am too much of a neat freak!!!! Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your book - it is looking really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's looking fabulous. Love those tags. I must find out about this project it looks great. :) Hope you have a good week. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh looks fab - I'd love to see it in real life - I want to touch those pages LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great book wish I had the patience to do this all year.....no staying power....looking forwards to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is the Su tab maker - might I NEED one! I like tabs on things! I'm just catching up on blogs while I've got a few minutes... loving that book Kirsti.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You put me to shame...I still have a lot to do on my pages for the challange. Maybe if I stop blopping I will have time to do some more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really stunning, lots of work put into it, but well worth it as its gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorge gorge gorge, im v jealous and want to come to your house right now and steal it immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this journal Kirsti - I might have to start one of these!

    Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful creative masterpieces as usual.

    Thanks for the award, I'd forgotten all about it when I updated today (memory like a sieve, lol). I will try and remember next time.

    Luv Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo