Wednesday 3 February 2010

ANOTHER BLOG AWARD...

I have been awarded this award again... this time from Leigh, so thank you....Why not pop over to her blog and look at some of the amazing cards she makes....Leigh is one of the North East Scotland Croppers - we meet once a month at The Papetiere at the Muggiemoss Papermill in Dyce... I started going last January after being egged on by Kara and I haven't looked back, they are a really great bunch of ladies....


I won't bore you with any more weird things you wouldn't want to know about me and since I have already passed it on, I won't do that again either....xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh I was looking forward to more weird details lol! See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kirsti. We want weird, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is getting to be a habit LOL! Well done again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An award well deserved, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I agree with Sandra... well deserved indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo