Friday 4 March 2011

NEW CHALLENGE...

So there is a new Mood Board Challenge over at Simply Create.... Here's what Jacqui has to say... So for a long time I haven't had time to play but tonight's the night, I am in the mood for a challenge so I thought maybe you would be too, so you've guessed it another £100 of goodies up for grabs and maybe some little prizes thrown in too....make something using the colours from the inspiration board below and include a flower and a button in your project somewhere. So here's another one of those gorgeous inspiration boards: All I ask is that you leave a comment, become a member of the blog and link to the challenge on your side bar. I will announce the winner on the 30th March so have fun and can't wait to see all of your gorgeous creations. So why not pop over and have a go...you have to be 'in it to win it' as they say....

1 comment:

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo