Tuesday 29 March 2011

SHE ART WORKSHOP...

Not only have I been a very bad blogger these last few weeks I have also failed miserably with She Art....and only managed one canvas so far despite the fact that I have done six backgrounds...rubbish I know....I am hoping to rectify that this next week or so....

Lots of lovely random stamping and rub-ons...

Adding lace and ribbon for the touchy feely effect...love it!!!

Now has pride of place in the archway into the kitchen....hopefully get caught up soon....


Kirsti xx

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait,especially if they're all this cute!
    hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its terrific Kirsti, no wonder you are pleased. Look forward to seeing the rest. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous canvas Kirsti. Great colours. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's even more gorgeous in real life. Fab stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is awesome! Must check out your link later. I am desperately trying to catch up with all my favourite blogs. I am run off my feet! Still would love my coffee date with you -seems a long time since we said we'd do it - that was back when I was going to be a lady of leisure LOL - how things have changed LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this one! You can keep at it! Try and set a schedule, and give yourself less time than you normally take--I even set an alarm at times for this technique of getting me better motivated. You'll come though just fine. You've got gifts! Just use them! :)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't stop there, have one for every room. Awesome artwork hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not surprised she has pride of place in your kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I am really really loving this canvas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this canvas Kirsti it is really beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo