Friday 30 November 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES...

It was my next door neighbour Clare's birthday the other week and this is what I made for her...
 Card made using washi tape and a Stampin Up punch and stamps and the colour spritzer tool for a wee bit of distressing...
 
Stamp on the heart is from Unity...
 
I do have a rather sweet thing to show you but will have to wait til I pass it over as it's a present for my great nephew who was only born in September...very slow with the gift I know but I have been really busy with the kids, etc the last couple of months and not had much time for crafting lately...
 
TTFN and enjoy the weekend...another VERY busy one for us again!
Kirsti
xxx

2 comments:

  1. love using the tapes they are easy yet so effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. I'm intrigued as to what you have made now. We need another mini crop :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo