Thursday 15 November 2012

MORE FINISHED PROJECTS...

 I found an upcycled wreath on Pinterest so I thought I would have a go...I really like how it turned out...I am toying with maybe a few more flowers at the bottom and would like to do a rolled one but I just for the life of me cannot do them...I always ending up throwing them across the room and swearing:0))
 


 This project is one I did when Sonja came over a couple of Sundays ago for a wee mini crop..just me and her!! She was working on a LO and I thought I would try something out of the Craft Stamper magazine...I usually get it, ooh and aah over everything for days and never end up trying anything out so I am pleased I managed to finish this...
 

They used a chipboard snowflake covered in glitter but I didn't have one so used this crochet one that I found in a Quirky kit that hadn't been used....
 
Thanks for looking...x

2 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful! Great use of an old pair of denims, and I think the crochet snowflake is more delicate and effective than a chipboard one -good substitution!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo