Tuesday 13 November 2012

LIBBY'S 10TH BIRTHDAY...

Sunday was Libby's 10th birthday...
 
 On Saturday she had a joint skating party with her friend Isabelle whose birthday was the weekend before...they had a half hour coaching session which they thoroughly enjoyed...
 
 Then off they went under their own steam...Libby and Charley were naturals...I think that must be all the roller blading they have done in the last 6 or 7 months...
 
 Libby and Isabelle enjoying a silly moment!!
 
 This was the lovely cake that Carrie made for them...I did the invitations..see previous post for those...

 Oops a daisy...there was quite a lot of that!!!


All in all a very good party...so good that the girls and I went again yesterday...first time on the ice for nearly 30 years...eeek...and I have to confess to sticking close to the barrier...I did fall over and smack my knee on the ice which was quite painful but it seems okay today...
 
So that's the birthdays over for another year...now we just have Christmas and panto season to look forward to...this will be Libby's first year in panto and she is enjoying all the rehearsals so far and looking forward to performing....

2 comments:

  1. It looks a lot of fun and where are your skating photos? That's a PL moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I hope everyone had a great time

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo