Wednesday 16 December 2009

BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks and I am exhausted and it's not over yet!!!... We have had variety shows, panto performances (which go on until Christmas Eve) and it's fantastic... If you haven't seen it, get yourself onto the Inverurie Panto website and book yourself some tickets... All the kids are brilliant and it's very funny. Ellie is having a ball and so far, touch wood she hasn't been too tired for school...

Another photo of Niamh in her pre-loved wardrobe remix...


Monday was particularly busy for Libby as she had her best friend Charley's 7th birthday party straight after school and then it was of to the Rainbow Christmas party which is to be Libby's last ever night as she is moving up to Brownies after the holidays - all grown up now that she is 7. Just hope Ellie looks after her as she will still be there when she starts.... Ellie also had her school party today and I think they both looked gorgeous in the Christmas outfits (I am biased tho!!!)...

This is Libby...
And this is Ellie...

I have also been in at school this week helping out... Tuesday was sorting the nursery kids out with their costumes for the Nativity play that they are doing on Thursday (we had a sneak peek and it's fabulous). Then today was taking Ellie's class down to the church for their annual Christmas service... just got back to the school gates when the heavens opened... Tomorrow I am helping out again with the nursery nativity and then on Friday with their party and that's it for the week... Not sure when I am supposed to wrap any presents...lol....
I also haven't done any Christmas cards yet either (and it is looking highly unlikely that I will)... I did start doing them last week but after a fruitless hour trying to get the address list printed out (temperamental printer!!X!!) I gave up after about 4 or 5 as I had to go get Niamh from nursery and I just haven't had any time since then!!!... We were having a laugh at nursery today wondering how old you have to be before you can start putting a Christmas greeting in the newspaper in lieu of sending cards....lm(ws)ao... don't get me wrong, I love cards but I really hate writing them all. Allan is horrified that I have given up on them so I told him he was very welcome to write them out and post them himself...lol... so to all you who I would normally send a card to (and those who I don't!!) 'Have a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year' and I promise to be more organised next year (she says!!)....
PS... you know Christmas is getting closer when the santa from the round table comes round....HO HO HO...x

3 comments:

  1. Slow down woman or you'll sleep through Christmas :0). Your girls look gorgeous in their party outfits and wee Niamh is looking so cool in her "new clothes".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those outfits. I covet little girl clothes as I'll never buy them. I'm glad I work as it sounds easier than your timetable lol. Take it easy, oh and can Allan do my cards as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been known to send New Year's cards or Valentine's cards instead of Christmas cards - lol. My daughter and I are working on a collage of three photos to send this year. We're cutting out the images to place on one photo, will scan, and then have them printed. It's going to be quite the scandal - both my husband and son will be shirtless. I told them - "once they are in the mail, we'll let you see". I wonder if I'll still have a bed to sleep in?! Last year, we purchased professional pics taken at church for the directory.

    Your daughters look lovely in their outfits. Glad you and your family are filling your days with fun this season!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo