Thursday 24 December 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE....

Well here we are guys... It' Christmas Eve.... all the presents are wrapped (well almost all), the cards are sent (not by me I'm afraid), all the animals are freshly laundered, the turkey is just waiting to go into the oven and tonight's gonna be a good, good night.... Ellie has her last panto performance of the season at 7pm and we are all going to watch from the front row - The Cook Family, The Moultrie Family and The Adie Family... Can't wait, then it will be home to bed to hang the stockings and prepare the vegetables for tomorrow, Allan will be doing that - he is the chief veggie peeler and chopper in this house and fingers crossed for the rest of the day that he doesn't get a phonecall to go offshore cos I hate peeling spuds (only joking honey)!!!!! Ellie has loved being in panto again this year and I hope she goes on to do it again, it's a wonderful experience for her (and she gets paid for it too which is always an added bonus)

Yesterday I went into Aberdeen with Audrey, my sister-in-law. We split up and then met up again for lunch. I had a very enjoyable last minute mooch around the shops. Went to Next and they were giving away all the giant Christmas decorations from the window, unfortunately they had none left by the time I had finished shopping - I would have loved one of those....

Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone and I hope Santa is good to you all!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous Christmas and a happy New Year. Stay warm and dry and have a good rest.

    Love Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time at the Panto. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas (with no tattie peeling).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I enjoy sharing our journeys through blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a bummer about the decoration. Hope today went well. My Cuttlebug is playing up and I'm a bit cheesed off with it at the moment. It was a nice pressie though. I also got some Art from The Heart vouchers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo