Monday 7 December 2009

POOR ME

Sorry not been around the last couple of days... Saturday was spent at the Aberdeen Papermill Crop hosted by Emma... there was lots of fun and games including bingo which I didn't win... Did get an absolutely fantastic secret santa from Elaine...

And it all came wrapped in a lovely little hessian bag as well which is very cute... thank you Elaine...I love it all...

Yesterday I didn't do much of anything as I wasn't feeling too good... and last night boy did I find out why I wasn't feeling too good... Started being sick about 9.30pm and was sick a few more times through the night... Only just out of bed so thank goodness Allan is home just now... Feeling a lot better than I was but got a raging headache...x

3 comments:

  1. Glad your on the mend it's horrible being sick. Hope your man took care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling much better.....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better soon Kirsti, especially at this time of year.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo