Friday 18 June 2010

I FORGOT....


I almost forgot that Elaine sent me a blog award today....

Now I have to tell you 10 interesting things about myself(EEEK!!!)....I then have to nominate 10 others for this blog award(EEEK again!!!)...

1. I once entered Miss Evening Express and made the last 10...

2. My first two children were born on the same day 1 year apart...

3. I wish I was reeeally good at one thing instead of just ok at most things I do...

4. I have had the same 'best' friend for over 25 years although she now lives in Fife and I don't see her as much as I would like!!!

5. My favourite colour used to be purple (Elaine) but I switched to green a few years ago...

6. I am still good friends with a girl I met on holiday 18(I think) years ago - Mandy that will be you...

7. I still miss my two dogs terribly...

8. I did the Edinburgh MoonWalk 3 years ago in 6 hours 50 minutes and I am thinking about doing it next year...

9. I am not very confident at all...

10. I wanted to be a crime scene investigator(that's probably not what it was called waaay back then) when I was at school but was rubbish at science...lol...


Now I have to pass it on (as Jamie says!!)....

1. Judy
2. Sonja
3. Jacqui
4. Mandy
5. Susan
6. Kath
7. Gez
8. Kate
9. Jo
10. Liz

5 comments:

  1. I always love to see what everyone puts on these blog awards and I so relate to number three (it made me giggle) hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh thanks v mucho :-)
    Hmmm, just looking at your no.2. Two children born one year apart? Yikes! Bet you had your hands full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the award kirsti but you know I am rubbish at this kind of thing...look forward to seeing you tomorrow...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award hunni. It's always fresh & inspiring to visit your blog. :)
    Great answers I've got 2 boys born 6yrs & 1 day apart. Doesn't it get expensive! & cards everywhere!!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend Kirsti. Thanks for thinking of me. Hugs, Gez.xx

    OoooOOoh..... just noticed your Paris ticker how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks hun will attend to it this weekend as of course I will be too busy crafting tomorrow at the class yippee! You would think I don't get out much ehh. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo