Sunday 4 July 2010

SLIGHT TECHNICAL HITCH...

Ok...it appears there has been a slight technical hitch on my blog since I changed the name yesterday!!! I had originally changed the URL as well but when I came back in I noticed my bloglists were empty so I reinstated the original URL and they came back however, I didn't notice if the comments had disappeared too at the time but they have now!!! Oops!!! So sorry anyone who has left me a comment over the last 9 months but feel free to re-comment (or not...lol) if you have the time...thank you and my apologies once again...x

7 comments:

  1. Here's a comment to get you started. You appear on Google as well with the new name :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the blog monster eat all your wonderful comments love your new name hugs alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, hunni what a time you're having. Hope things are sorted now. Your blog & your creations are awesome what ever the name you pick. (hugs) Keep up the good work & best wishes for next weekend. I'm only an email away. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How utterly sad to lose your comments in cyberspace. At least they're out their somewhere nourishing the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been having problems with mine too, argh, wish I knew more! Loving the new title Kirst. Happy blogging. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new blog title Kirsti and good to see you today, your name is down for the class! See you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new name and oops have you upset that awkward sod...Mr Blogger and he's having a throwing his toys out of the pram moment.....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo