Monday 25 October 2010

BUSY BUT NOT A LOT TO SHOW...(AGAIN)...

Well hello there...not been around much on the creative front lately...it's been the tattie holidays for the last two weeks here in Scotland so been busy doing bits and pieces with the kids...

Went up to Lossiemouth for 5 days to the caravan at the end of the first week beginning of the second...the weather was actually not too bad...was down on the beach most days (wrapped up)...the first day the kids decided they were paddling - it must have been freezing...they were soaked....


This was a gorgeous full rainbow that appeared during the rain when we were down one day (not got the best camera in the world so pics are pretty rubbish!)...the girls thought the end was down on the beach so this is them trying to find it!!!
Allan took Morgan back to Aberdeen for his football match on the Saturday and we went down to the beach again and the girls found loads of shells and stones which are now sitting in a plastic bag at my front door...Haven't been up there since last summer and I forgot how much we love it...


This is a card that I made 3 of to send out to some friends whose birthdays are past but I forgot to post...ooops!!!

And last but not least this is a wee sneak peek of one of my DT projects for Simply Create for this month...keep your eyes peeled for more to come!!! Jacqui is away at the moment but I am sure she will be uploading all my teamies stuff to the blog very soon...

Right I'm of...got two hamster cages to clean out and a bedroom to gut...oh and also have some Christmas cards to design for a local magician...not sure how that will turn out!!!

10 comments:

  1. Loved reading your post Kirsti. Glad the hols went well. Your photographs are amazing. What a rainbow! Love your cards.. great use of the CS stamp.. love how it's not the full image. :) Good luck with your Christmas cards. You don't need a magic wand you artwork is FAB.xx As for cleaning Hamster cages.. you could definately do to wave a magic wand over those!!
    Have a lovely day my dear. Hugs, Gez ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been to Lossie since I was a teenager Kirsti and that's some amount of years ago! Love going to Cullen, only 30 mins away, yummy icecream, fish and chips and a craft shop. What more could you ask for! Lovely piccies of your gorgeous girls and love the birthday cards, a bit like me I see getting them out on time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are amazing. We went to Lossiemouth once, oh, over 42 years ago, it was sooooo cold but a beautiful beach and see. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's just not enough hours in the day sometimes!! Lovely pics, great looking card and the sneek peak has me intrigued!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I loved Lossiemouth when we all visited. Looks like you all had a lovely time. We are visiting my mum at the moment, back home on Thursday as Charlie has a birthday party to go to. I am full of cold - great! Drinking lots of wine to try and get rid of it. Love to you all....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't been to Lossie for years. But as Carol says I love going to Cullen too for the ice cream and the craft shop. Isn't it funny how we can all find a craft shop wherever we go?!

    Love the look of the sneaky peek.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love that pic with the rainbow and loving the look of the sneaky peek too
    I haven't started on my dt stuff yet
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to the full reveal Kirsti !! and Moira's right about not enough hours !!!!
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the cake and the sneak peek. Cards are lovely as usual and Lossiemouth looks a lot of fun. P.S Has the Postie been yet lol, not that I'm impatient or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo have you changed your background? love the brollies.

    Great pic of the kids, they look very happpy if a little chilly lol

    Send me a friend thingie wotsit over on willowing.

    I have drawn out the first lesson but not coloured it yet as i am waiting on the crayons arriving. He ordered the Caran d'Ache neocolor II for me...very excitedly stalking the postie.

    I also have some Derwent Inktense that I have had for while so will use them too.

    have gessoed my board book for lesson 2, but not found a photo out yet to transfer.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo