Monday 11 October 2010

SEPTEMBER CALENDAR PAGES...AT LAST...

Just a quick update on my September 2010 Calendar 365 Challenge over on Kate's blog...Hope everyone is managing to keep up - I am really enjoying it...only 3 months to go!!! Will definitely be carrying this on to next year...Will you? I used various gray paints to colour the background and then stamped with Unity Umbrellas and Raindrops (which the eagle eyed among you may notice are falling upside down!!)...The flowers and journal stamp are also from Unity as is the umbrella girl which were borrowed from Sonja... I went through all the raindrops with glossy accents to make them glisten like real rain which I don't think you can see from the photos...but I know it's there!!!
As you can see I didn't have a very exciting September but that's how some months go isn't it???

I love this little umbrella girl - the red dotty paper on her umbrella was also from Sonja....


PS - I was trying to make it like my blog background...cos Ithink it was a particularly rainy September (here anyway!!)..

14 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the red polka dot umbrella too. Love these calendar pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great I have to say and methinks I will have to borrow an umbrella stamp now as they are ace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Kirsti. Oooh I bet the rain drops look FAB IRL.. I think your blog is looking delish.. :)
    I'm going offline tonight if you pop by & wonder what's happening..just wanted to let you know after last time! I'm having a blog make-over too..fingers crossed!
    Hope the hols are going well & there is NO sign of any rain. BIG (hugs) Gez..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, I'd already twigged on that it matched your background, clever idea. It's nice to see something different, and my month is about as exciting as yours, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is lovely, the red umbrella is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous kirsti and I love that umbrella image...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog Kirsti...much appreciated x Wow this looks fab and it looks like so much work has gone into it. I love Unity stamps they are so different and I love the umbrella girl with her polka dot brolly...gorgeous...hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's fab you've kept it up I wouldn't of. Great work Kirsti.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they are fab pages..x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo I do like your pages. Love the umberella stamps and the muted tones of the grey. Makes the red spotty umberella stand out more. mmm not sure whether I will do it again next year I'll see nearer to January - not long to go now is it?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I was just blog hopping (as you do on a Sunday morning whilst still in your PJs!) and I could have sworn I left a comment on this post! Sometimes I think I forget to do the word verification and my comments disappear .... Ah well, this is fab. I saw it on Flickr. I love the red brolly :-) We are 3/4 of the way through now and WELL DONE for keeping up with the challenge! Question is, will you keep going next year?

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. Thought you might like to know that the word verification on my last comment was ...
    plompas
    Hmm. Not sure whether to be offended - think blogger is making a rude remark about the size of my rear HAHAHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw thanks for your lovely comment on my little box!
    I want to come over for ALL the classes that Jacqui has, but the only reason I am getting to this one is the excuse of coming over to visit family for the weekend! My sis lives in Aboyne and OHs sis lives in Tarland!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all your creations, especially these gorgeous pages. Very effective indeed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo