Monday, 11 October 2010

SEPTEMBER CALENDAR PAGES...AT LAST...

Just a quick update on my September 2010 Calendar 365 Challenge over on Kate's blog...Hope everyone is managing to keep up - I am really enjoying it...only 3 months to go!!! Will definitely be carrying this on to next year...Will you? I used various gray paints to colour the background and then stamped with Unity Umbrellas and Raindrops (which the eagle eyed among you may notice are falling upside down!!)...The flowers and journal stamp are also from Unity as is the umbrella girl which were borrowed from Sonja... I went through all the raindrops with glossy accents to make them glisten like real rain which I don't think you can see from the photos...but I know it's there!!!
As you can see I didn't have a very exciting September but that's how some months go isn't it???

I love this little umbrella girl - the red dotty paper on her umbrella was also from Sonja....


PS - I was trying to make it like my blog background...cos Ithink it was a particularly rainy September (here anyway!!)..