Saturday 30 October 2010

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK...

Just been over to Gez's blog and she has entered into The Simple Woman's Daybook so I thot for want of anything else to blog I would join in (I have too much to do and not enough time to do it...lol...need to get of here and get on with it!!!)... The byline is

"Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments. "


FOR TODAY


Outside my window...it is a nice crisp, sunny autumn day although there is a slight chill in the air


I am thinking...will Morgan be happy at Aberdeen Football Club after finally signing on the dotted line for them today!!


I am thankful for...my four beautiful, healthy children, love them to bits even tho they drive me up the wall


From the kitchen...lots of Jamie Oliver this last couple of weeks...Jools Pregnant Pasta, Chicken Pie, Chicken Tray Bake...yummmmm!!!


I am wearing...warm cosy clothes after being at Morgan's football match today


I am creating...Libby's birthday invitations(craft party at Simply Create), Dina's 103 Art Journal (well technically I haven't actually started yet!), Willowing and DT stuff for Simply Create...Oh and also stuff for the craft fairs that I have coming up (wasn't going to be doing any this year but friends twisted my arm to do theirs!)


I am going...to see Take That in concert (again) next year with one of my bestest/oldest friends Liz and her mum (who is 70) and her sister...can't wait!!


I am reading... the Harry Potter Series (again!) - 7th time round for me Gez...lol and yes I am in the Biff and Chip series for the fourth time too...


I am hoping...that my children at least try to behave this week


I am hearing...football commentary - well it is Saturday afternoon

Around the house...there is too much needing done

One of my favorite things...is my new Dylusions Ink Set by Dy at Art From The Heart


A few plans for the rest of the week...to get some of the craft commitments out the way...get my bedroom sorted out for decorating...go to Kath's class over at Simply Create




Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
So that's it for me for today - hopefully be back next week with some more crafty stuffy...take care and have a great week....xxx

6 comments:

  1. Those inks are lushilicious lol! I'm stroking mine now. See ya next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB post Kirsti :) Soooo glad you played. Hope you will again.. Mmm delish smells coming from your kitchen today then :) Oh don't mention HP lol I escaped tonight! I fell asleep after reading Kipper the dog & just woke up now to find my 9yr sound asleep!
    Good luck with your crafty commitments sounds lots of fun. :) Best wishes for your son. I hope it all works out for him. Hope you have a lovely Sunday. Love & hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Cant wait to see photos of the invites. Henriettas have been made and sent out. Her party is next Sunday. Off to Country Baskets today for some tissue etc - need to make tissue pom poms for the room. Will post photos next week. Have a great Halloween, I am ready and waiting for the kids to knock at my door - sweets at the ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your list, Kirstin. :o) I'm with you on the craft fair thing. I signed up to do one with a friend in a couple of weeks and it's all I've been doing lately. I'm promising myself that I won't do it again! Although I know when we get there it will be fun... xo Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No Kirsti thats a shame...I was really looking forward to meeting you too!!! Would love to get over for one of your classes but I can't get over through the week! :0(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm going to see Take That too (again!) Can't get enough of those boys :-) Taking my kids this time.....
    Enjoyed reading your list x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo