Tuesday, 9 November 2010

NEW STOCK

I have come to the conclusion that if I tidy up my desks every time I finish a project and don't have 2 or 3 different projects on my desk at the same time I am far more productive.... I did these tags yesterday for the craft fairs coming up...I should really put them in the Etsy store but have become a little discouraged as nothing is selling!!! Not sure what the answer is...
And today I made these mini cards using ancient Hero Arts Graphic Lines Trees and my new Inktense watercolour pencils which I love...they are so nice to use...Am also loving my Dreamkutz and my Stamp-a-ma-jig!!! Only problem I had was once I had finished the cards didn't fit in the envelopes...I assumed the little kraft ones were for the half A4/halved again size cards but no, I had to then go back and trim each one to fit the envelope so all that time I save using the Dreamkutz to cut the card was wasted...lol...
I tied each little bundle with some gold ribbon (which I seem to have a 50metre roll of for some reason!) rather than put them in cello bags as I thought it was prettier!
That's it for me today - am now of to help set up the book fair at school ready for the kids tomorrow...then it's dancing and shopping and more dancing and tea....enjoy the rest of your day whatever you are up to!!!