Wednesday 17 November 2010

ANOTHER POST - LIBBY'S BIRTHDAY (JUST FOR MANDY!!)...

Last Thursday (11th November) it was Libby's birthday...now Libby being Libby couldn't decide what she wanted til the last minute so she still hasn't got her main present of a bike which is sitting at Tesco waiting to be collected and I can't go for it as I have to wait in today (between the hours of 8am and 6pm, don't these delivery people know we have lives to lead!!!) for some new furniture for her bedroom to be delivered.... Here she is first thing in the morning...
her new watch...
a little birthday treat for breakfast...
her birthday cake (excuse the mess of the tablecloth, they had tacos for dinner!)...
blowing out the candles...
On Saturday I took some of her friends to Simply Create in Alford for a crafting birthday party, would thoroughly recommend this as they had great fun and all came home with the book they had produced...
Here is Jacqui in action showing them how to peel the back of double-sided sticky tape...
Another birthday cake...
and last but not least the gorgeous (huge) scrapbooking kit she got from her friends Dasha and Alina...she got lots of lovely stuff from all her friends but I think this was her favourite...and no doubt I will the queen of double-sided sticky tape soon...lol...xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fabby pictures, she looked like she had a brilliant birthday. Still cant quite believe our two are now 8 years old, my god, I hope the next 8 years dont go as quick.
    I need to post some photos of Hets birthday - which I will (at some point!).
    Love to you all - thanks for posting the pictures, sorry for the moaning comment...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet photos! LOVE the early morning shots the most. :o) And what a great idea for a birthday party. The crafting would have been right up my girl's alley as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she had a great day. All the best birthday girls go to Simply Create for their birthday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Libby and I love the fact that you had lots of cake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo