Wednesday, 17 November 2010

WOYWW.....

What's this all about I hear you ask...pop over here to the Stamping Ground and find out....
I have been following other bloggers that I know doing this for a while now so thought I would join in this week....I have been working on this wreath since last night following a tutorial from The Little Blue House...I made it bigger than they suggested making each of my squares (cones) 10cm and I am not sure if you notice the compass on the bottom right...my Cricut is playing up and not cutting true shapes so went back to the old fashioned method for this...although the snowflake seemed to be okay shape wise so maybe it's sorted itself...
I also have a couple of pages laid aside for November's 365 Calendar Challenge which I hope to get started this week...and a music tuition form that I need to fill in for Libby now she has taken up the violin at school....
Swing round to my other desk and there is my Cricut, my box of glitters and some tags in the corner waiting to be buttoned and ribboned for my Etsy Shop...there is also a home magazine open at a page with some gorgeous wallpaper that I am coveting for the living room...that's me for today...thanks for looking....xx