Wednesday, 24 November 2010

WOYWW.....

It's Wednesday again...yayyy...but I do not have anything crafty to show this week...think I am still burnt out from last week's last minute craft fair frenzy....all that is on my desk this week is a few buckshee practice tags, a clear stamp on an block that I have not put away and a pile of notes from school, Brownies and Rainbows that need my attention....Oh there is also another paper wreath like last weeks but using my leftovers from last month's Simply Create DT stash....
Not very impressive I know but what's a girl to do....lol...if you are wondering what the heck I am blethering on about have a jump over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground to find out and have a nosy at desks from around the world....
I have got a couple of sheets of Unity KOTMs to file away in my system of laminated sheets but it is quite time consuming and also quite tricky trying to fit the whole sheet onto an A4 piece of cardstock....So that's it from my desk this Wednesday...hopefully it will be more exciting next week...see ya...xxx