Saturday 9 July 2011

BICYCLE, BICYCLE, BICYCLE...I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE

Not done a card for ages...this one is for my friend Julie's husband Blair who turned 40 today...He is really into biking and since it was his 40th I thought a trip down memory lane with all the old bikes from the Hero Arts Joy Ride set was just right...



I used a piece of vintage style jotter paper and stamped all the various bikes onto it and then used Versamark with clear embossing power to stamp the stars and circles...I painted a chipboard circle black and then crackle accented it, added the greeting and layered it up and stuck it on...



The 40 is done the same way as the chipboard circle...I added some coloured pearls to some of the centres of the wheels and a little Vintage Photo distress ink round the edges completed it...


I was very pleased with how it turned out and I hope Blair was too....
TFL

Kirsti xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, I really like the black and vintage white colours :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo