Sunday 17 July 2011

MY GARDEN...

Not got any crafting to show you today so I thought I would show you some photos of my garden and also proof that sometimes the sun does shine in Aberdeenshire...lol...








This is my gorgeous Willow which I grew from a baby from my neighbours...I love it and it has got so huge in such a short space of time but unfortunately it is probably going to have to come out as we are planning an extension which it will probably interfere with...boohoo...


These are all my gorgeous baskets and tubs that were planted up this year using bedding plants from Tesco that had been marked down to 75p per tray...I think I spent around 15.00 so not a bad display for such a small outlay....













Hope this little bit of colour and sunshine has cheered you up....take care....

Kirsti xxx

7 comments:

  1. Loved having a nosey round your garden Kirsti,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little buckets with petunias in - and the tall ones with lobelia (if I get the flowers wrong, then I admit I am not a botanist *lol*). A beautiful garden... you'll have to post piccies after the extension too, so we can all compare (and get green with jealousy *lol*).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful garden, and you tubs and baskets are wonderful. What a lovely site on this gloomy day. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. The extension sounds exciting. Garden photos are lovely. Hope the weather is better with you then with me, its been raining now for 3 days - non stop. Love to you all.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baskets are looking very pretty and I love all your pots. You must have all the sun at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have your garden and send the plant eating dog to you lol? I'm jealous as the furboy just dug up the lettuce seeds we planted last week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is gorgeous!! Full of colour, unlike my boring green one LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo