Sunday 31 July 2011

UFO NO 3...

Here is UFO Number 3....There are so many piccies of it that I decided to collage them instead of uploading them all and boring the pants of you all...haha...


This is another Rusty Pickle from the same class as the last one...It's called Candyland and its very bright and cheerful which I thought was just right for the photos from Niamh's Mad Hatter's Tea Party she had for her 5th Birthday last year...


As you can see I have used loads and loads of very colourful buttons and some lovely ribbons as well...

I love the little mini book that pops out from one of the pages and have filled it with photos of Niamh from the day...

I also used the tags for individual pictures of all her guests on the day...



And last but not lease is the POP up in the very back cover..very ingenious don't you think...


Well that's me for today...hope you enjoyed this as much as I have...am now of to find something else to finish...have a great day...xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fab and love those bright and colourful RP papers. Still to decorate my pop up book with photographs!
    Erika x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so lovely and bright. Well done on another finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great and it really suits the party theme. I have a pop up kit like that from RP but it's different papers. Must dig it out now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo these are gorgeous, what a fab keepsake xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never gave the Candyland line much thought but seeing what you created here...yummy! And how brilliant is that wee pop up at the end?
    Thank so much for stopping by my blog and I hope your migraine is better now x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo