Sunday 28 August 2011

1ST DAY OF TERM...

That's the kids in Scotland been back to school for 2 weeks now...only 6 weeks til the tattie holidays...haha This year is Morgan's 1st year at the academy....and we got him a netbook for keeping up with his homework(saves him arguing with his sister about using hers and keeps him of my laptop!)...he was chuffed although he doesn't look it...lol...





And here are the girls ready to set of on their bikes...

Today I have been busy making cards like this to stock up my shop as I have my first event on 17th September....eeeek!!!






Finally I have a couple of things to share with you from two fab blogs.... The first is from Miss Smith at Curiouser and Curiouser...she is having a giveaway with a twist involving these little beauties...why not pop over and see what it's all about...


And my bloggy friend Darcy from Art and Sole has a downloadable freebie on offer over on her blog...these are fab and I can't wait to print them of and start using them...thanks Darcy for such a fab giveaway...you're a STAR!!!


Well that's me for today...I will try and be back before the end of the month with something else but not promising as I have caught a bit of an exercise bug this last week and am determined to keep it up...we walk about 14 miles and cycled 10miles(mostly up hill on the way but a tremendous rush downhill on the way home...lol.)...this will be weather permitting as today has been the worst day in such a long time - horrendous wind and rain...

TFL

Kirsti xxx

6 comments:

  1. The sore finger was worth it as those monsters are fab. Morgan's happy face really needs scrapped I think lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks honey for the mention.

    Keep up the good work with the exercise, I wish I could find the motivation.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the exercise,wish i had!
    Wouldn't have this awful arthritis.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Morgan does look all grown up, bless. Mine start back at school next Monday. They are back from the South of France with Neil, all looking tanned and well. Ive finished painting the kitchen, Neil just needs to put up my mirror, then I can post photos.
    Got a college interview on Tuesday, Im going to enrol on a Teaching Assistant course at York College, if they will have me - fingers crossed.
    Off now, got all the kids holiday washing to sort, 1 load in, 3 more loads to go - then its all got to be ironed, phew no rest.
    Love to you all......xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan may not look the most cheerful - but you know it's not 'cool' to smile, right?! *lol*

    Fantastic photographs - and the monsters (cards, not kids... joking) are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo