Wednesday 7 September 2011

BEEN THERE...DONE THAT...

OK I can now officially say....been there...done that...got the t-shirt...



Today I taught my first class over at Simply Create in Alford.....and I had an absolute ball...thank you so much to everyone who came and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did....






We did a version of this canvas which I did a while back while in an online chatroom with Darcy, Sonja and Rosie one Saturday night and drinking a bottle of rose...lol....was fun!!!


Anyways these are the ladies that took part in today's class and I think the next one (Wednesday 5th October at 10.30am) has a couple more...not sure if there are spaces but if you phone the shop on 01975 564010 they will be able to let you know...





Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Jacqui and I hope I will be able to do more in the future...

Kirsti xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a great canvas, how I wish I was closer, I really would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done kirsti for keeping those unruly crafty girls in order...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats my darling on your first ever class, you would make a good teacher - hope you put them all in their place when they started talking and picking their noses!
    Im now with BT, have sent you my new email, hopefully my internet will work much better now.......xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great time and will behave better next time promise lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo