Tuesday 13 September 2011

A MIXTURE OF THINGS...

Last Sunday it was my nephew's birthday and Niamh insisted on a new 'pretty' outfit for the party and if you know Niamh you know she doesn't do pretty so I was a bit reluctant to get anything as I had visions of her changing her mind at the last minute, however we are having a photoshoot on Sunday and I want all the girls in pretty dresses so I bought this outfit from Tesco for her...I also bought it for Libby but Ellie refused to have it so still need to get something for her.... On the same day it was the Fintray Sheltie Stakes(Shetland pony horse races!) and some of the girls from Evolution School of Dance were asked to come along and do some Highland dancing...Ellie is the second from the left...it was very short and very sweet but hey...they enjoyed it and we got a nice day for it so all good...




On Saturday I had a table at the Charity Day for Mistletoe Cancer over at Alford which was organised by Jacqui from Simply Create....as is my norm I forgot something and this time it was my camera so I have pinched these loverly photos from my good friend Judy's blog...she took the one of me and I love it and her friend Catriona from Blue Door Photography took the one of her and it is equally fab....it was a really good day and was good to catch up with some friends who had tables




I have another fair this Saturday over at Finzean Primary School so if you are in the are so please pop in from ...they are trying to raise fund for a new playground....


That's it for me...away to pop some washing in although there is no chance of getting it out as it's bucketing with rain...I am just waiting for it to go of a bit so I can get out for our morning walk with my neighbour Clare....


Kirsti xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit - she looks lovely!
    Love the dancer photographs... they're all so co-ordinated and look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo of you at the fair. Niamh is very scrappable as well that dress would go with those Crate papers you have. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet, how pretty she looks, and you too look like you're having fun

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo