Wednesday 3 October 2012

FINISHED...

Finally got my stuff moved through...it's only taken me three days...
 Look how much floor space there is for some new projects I have up my sleeve;0)
 
 Believe it or not there is still loads of stuff in the other room(most of which is not craft related so looking for somewhere else for it)...please don't look at all my scabby furniture...couldn't justify kitting the whole room out in 'nice' furniture so am making do and there will be some refurbishing going on as I go along...
 
I have two and a half bin liners for the skip and a couple of bags stuffed with some stuff for the school art cupboard...
 
I am thinking that I can finally get on with some real work now as well as doing some of my own art projects which have been sorely missing in the last year.
 
It's a bit of a treat having it finished finally as we have had the most horrible year since last October and more devastating news last week which has totally thrown me again.
 
Anyway hope all is well wherever you are and give your loved ones a hug tonight even if they don't deserve it cos you never know what is round the corner..take care...xx

7 comments:

  1. Looks great you lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw Susan you can't be jealous...you have that whole beautiful house of yours and I am green with envy(in a good way!!) over that...give me a text and we can have a catch up..xx

      Delete
  2. Aww it's lovely. You must be so pleased with it. Sorry to hear you have had some more bad news. Lots of love. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right I'm jealous it's looking good. I'll be bringing my scrapping stuff next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing space for craving. So sorry to hear you had more bad news, my thoughts and prayers are with you Kirsti. Gx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job sweetie! sorting really does take ages :) you have loads of lovely storage and space enjoy it :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you been having such a lousy time of it, now I feel bad for my envy. I hope things will start looking up for you soon.
    The room looks great don't worry about the furniture its all that lovely craft stuff and the things you create there that are important.
    Best Wishes
    http://dawnthecrafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo