Tuesday 16 October 2012

WORKS IN PROGRESS...

Since moving into this lovely new 'studio' I have had a bit more room and time to craft for myself...I now have two tables - one for me and one for orders...makes life so much simpler...
 Birthday invitations for my middle daughter Libby and her friend Isabelle who are having a joint skating party next month(they both go to dance lessons, hence the ballerina!)...have loads of these drying at the minute and have very messy hands...and I have also just mastered ghosting...yayyy...
 
 This has been sitting on my shelf for eons and I seen one as I was zipping thru cyberspace the other day so set to work adding dictionary pages to it and I have some wings drying and will add lace, embellishments, etc and I bought some super grungy looking wooden cotton reels from Simply Create today (50% off everything instore) that I will sit it on..

and last but not least a canvas that I have had covered with music sheet for ages and I have painted with a couple of different blues and some white, added some bunting and used the fab Sew Stamper roller ink to get the curvy lines...these are brilliant and I NEED to get some more of them...it came in one of my Scarlet Lime kits...
 
That's me for today...Thanks for looking
xxx

3 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Love the mannekin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Mrs Cook. Get those scissors on lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some wonderful creations there and glad the craftroom is a big hit. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo