Sunday 8 March 2015

PINTEREST EVENING...

 
Last week Nina from Nina's Apartment had a Pinterest making evening where you could come  along to her workshops and actually make something you have pinned on Pinterest. 
 
I have to say I probably do make quite a few things from my boards on Pinterest (I have 99 of them with over 5000 pins...eeek) but it was good to get out of the house for a couple of hours with some like minded people and some adult conversation....
 
Anyhoo I decided to make this canvas after watching a Christy Tomlinson video on YouTube when I realised I actually have the kit she was using and had never used it...bad....so I was stash busting as well as creating something. Sorry I can't find the link to the video as it is coming up as an error on my Pin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo