Saturday 21 February 2015

DOCUMENTED LIF PROJECT WEEK 7...

Still here...Week 7. Kept it simple as I was last minute due to our mid term break.
 
Covering up the good stuff..I used a gelli plate print which I cut into strips and stuck to the page. I then added some texture paste through a stencil which I'm still not sure about. I scraped yellow and green paint all over then added some stencilling and stamping.
 
 Going undercover became Going Underground because I was listening to The Jam at the time. I used letter stickers then painted over the whole page with blue and peeled the stickers off. I actually re-added The Jam ones tho cos I made a mess pulling them off. Finished off with Gelly roll pen outlining.

 
Thanks for looking and thanks to admin for this great free project. I'm loving it. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo