Monday 31 May 2010

WEDDING AND MORE MAD HATTER...

On Saturday night we had the wedding dance for our friends Gillian and Steve (the hen party from a couple of weeks ago...). They both looked absolutely gorgeous - sorry no photos...

When we asked what they would like as a wedding gift they said nothing so I decided that I would make them a guest book for everyone to sign at the dance...

It started of as a kraft Paperchase book and I followed Judy's instructions from the Craft Stamper magazine a few months ago as it was dead easy and as usual I was last minute Annie!!!




And these three were the most beautiful girls there - Ellie, Emily and Kate....
Another quick addition to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party - little bags like the ice lollies that my kids love (sorry can't remember the proper name for them)... Elaine had given me one with a prize in it at the Stampin Up party a couple of weeks ago and I thought they would be great filled with sweets of some sort for Niamh's party so this is them ready to be filled with just the tops to seal and crimp...Very easy once you get the measurements right!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the guest book; that's a brilliant gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guest book is great. What a wonderful reminder of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book is a lovely gift and a great reminder of the night. The little gift bags are going to go a storm at the party as well. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book is lovely Kirsti. How do you do the crimpping? Jubblies by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wee bags Kirti and the Wedding book is fabulous,the hearts are beautiful, I'm sure your friends will have loved it and what a great reminder to keep of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gift to cherish. Love the design of the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your book!! I too was very taken with it in Craft Stamper....and your version is gorgeous!!!
    I keep seeing your 'Mad Hatter' face on peoples blogs and have, at last, got round to paying you a visit!! Lovely stuff....

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo